Saturday, October 30, 2004

Ah.. the joys of loopiness

So I'm feeling less medicine-heady after my nap... that's always a good thing.. i was really loopy and i still kinda am.. but less medicine-head loopiness...

I'm trying to figure out which is better... single life or attached life... i guess both have their goods and bads.. i really like that i have someone that cares about me and that i have someone to really care about.. this is what i've wanted all this time.. this is everything that i've been asking for...

Here's a recent survey i took...

1. WHATS ON YOUR MIND NOW?
Rearranging my room.. and all the beds I was looking at...

2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The television..

3. What time did u get up this morning? 10:30am.. i slept in... it felt sooo good!

4. MODEL OF YOUR CELLPHONE?
Samsung something or other..

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A chicken boobie at TGIFridays...

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink!!!!

7. WHAT DO YOU DO DURING YOUR CHILL TIME?
Go on myspace...

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Uh... Justyn.. yesterday.. when he told me he was at my house already and that I should let him in...

9. THE FIRST THING YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU SEE THE OPPOSITE SEX?
"What color are his eyes... "

10. AUTO OR MANUAL CAR?
Automatic...

11. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
September 27th... cuz i'm vain like that.. hee hee..

12. FAVORITE PLACE?
As long as I am with people I have fun with.. every place is my favorite place.. but it will soon be the Yardhouse in Rancho.. hee hee...

13. FAVORITE SPORTS?
Basketball... at the actual arena.. cuz the energy is soo much better than when watching it from home

14. DO U WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes... yes i do...

15. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES?
1 brother, 19 years old..

16. THE COOLEST WAY YOU HAVE TO RELEASE PRESSURE?
Sing...

17. THINGS I HATE MOST?
Weakness, vulernablity.. liars.. hiders...

18. WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A GIRL/ BOY?
The best thing about being the girl is that i don't ever really have to make the first move in a relationship.. cuz its usually the guys job... well.. that's my opinion...

19. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY?
Depends... scary when your trying to get with a guy (STRATEGY!!!)... happy once you snag the guy and are happy in the relationship.. hee hee... all about the strategy...

20. MY BEST FRIENDS ARE:
Gosh.. i don't really think i have a set of best friends.. all my friends are really good friends...

21. CHOCOLATES OR FLOWERS?
Chocolate.. mmm... chocolate..

22. WHEN IM STUCK IN A JAM I....
Mope and complain and get in a super pissy mood and whine on the phone to my boyfriend...

23. Text OR Call..
Both

24. IF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME, YOU WOULD...
I wouldn't... cuz everything I've gone through has made me the person I am today...

25. IN YOUR WALLET, YOU HAVE...
Cash and credit cards...

26. WHAT'S ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER?
All my pictures...

27. FAVORITE BOARD GAME/s?
CLUE!! Ha.. I've never played that dang game...

28. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My Stila 'Jade Blossom' scent.. and 'love spell' by victoria's secret..

29. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU THINK OF BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP?
"do i have to go to work tomorrow??"

30. THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
My family, my cell phone, my computer.. and Justyn.. see.. i am attached... awww... swoon...

31. YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
"I am the bomb snicketty".. it's a rachelism...

No comments: