Friday, October 01, 2004

I am not amused...

It's 3:30.. i should be going home now.. instead.. i have another half an hour and then another ten minutes before i can even think of packing up and going home.. geez... i should be labeling the reagents so that I can get out sooner...

I'm fed up today.. frustrated.. don't feel like working.. it's a friday.. what can i say?

This just isn't right... i'm not in the mood for this today..

Why am i such a sap and sooo damn stupid when i comes to guys? Why can't I ever just be smart about them? Why do i always seem to fall for the wrong ones? If i keep messing up like this, how will i know that the next one is my true love? I won't be able to trust myself that i made the right decision! I won't know if i did make the right decision.. i might just let my true love pass me by and go right into the arms of mr. wrong.. what if that happens.. then what do i do???

Somebody shoot me!!!

No comments: