Monday, October 04, 2004

What is going on?

So ya... i have no idea.. but i kinda like it.. i think we're together.. but no one's really said anything... am i setting myself up for hurt? I mean.. there is no way this is gonna last.. there is no way this is gonna get accepted... am i just setting myself up for the final let down? What's gonna happen when the show ends? What's gonna happen when the show opens and we don't have rehearsal everyday anymore? I can't make excuses to go see him? I don't wanna lie to my parents just to go see him.. i like hanging out with him but i don't wanna be sneaky about it.. we are open about it with the cast.. i dont' wanna hide it from my parents... this is not cool.. plus.. i don't even know EXACTLY what is going on.. and how do i bring it up.. what do i say...

No comments: