Friday, May 19, 2006

I wanna go shopping..

I need to pay my credit card bill.. which i'm very proud.. stayed below $250 bucks this month!

I can save money! I know how to save money! I didn't think I could do it anymore..

But with the "saving money" i also haven't gotten anything new in a long time.. ok.. so i got a dvd and a cd.. that doesn't count.. i'm talking about clothes and shoes.. i got purses.. from my students that gave me gifts at the end of the year.. i started to get teary eyed over it.. they are so sweet..

Anyway.. i guess it's ok.. i have a lot of clothes.. i don't need new ones.. do i?

But they are so cute.. i see them everywhere.. i wish i had more money.. but i'm doing such a good job at saving.. i'm making myself proud.. maybe i'm starting to settle in my money spending ways..

Maybe i'm growing up..

I'm not liking this growing up thing.. too much..

No comments: