Monday, May 01, 2006

Ya know!

Man.. it's a good thing that the first blog i wrote in here didn't work.. cuz i was writing in my other blogger blog about total randomness about music and other retardedness..

Haha.. that guy on 24.. his name is Justin.. haha.. it made me think of my boyfriend Justyn... haha..

Ok.. well.. blogger better not have a problem loading up entries.. i have heard of blogger being a pain to people's asses..

Yay.. I'm drinking chamomile tea.. nice.. it's flavored and stuff.. but still.. chamomile makes me sleep.. well.. it's said to make me sleep.. and i'll need it.. cuz i haven't been able to sleep early lately.. and well.. maybe this tea will help..

But i don't like the "vanilla-honey" ness of it all.. it's not that good.. i know that regular chamomile tea is good.. so.. maybe i should let my mom buy regular chamomile tea..

No comments: