Monday, May 15, 2006

So.. when did this happen?!

Um.. ok.. so how in the world did we end up half way through May.. already.. somebody give me all this flying time.. so that I can do something with it.. for goodness sakes.. i swear.. this is so dumb!

I feel like.. nothing is happening in life again.. we're all at a good place.. but we aren't moving anywhere.. finding a good place.. well.. it's good.. but there comes a point in life.. where.. we take that good place.. and move it further..

I just feel like.. we're stagnant..

It's not necessarily bad.. yet.. it's not necessarily good..

You can only stay in one place for so long.. before you start getting impatient..

And I know I should be greatful.. we're all at a good place.. for the most part.. we're all at a good place.. well.. not my parents and i.. were more on thin ice than a good place..

But there are other aspects of my life that are in good place.. and i'd like it to remain good.. but going somewhere.. or.. at least my life.. making something of myself..

I swore to myself that there will be changes this year.. and so far.. there have been.. new job.. and all.. but.. i want more.. i'm always going to want more..

Maybe i should learn to be satisfied with what i have at the moment.. learn to appreciate it a little more before i try to move on..

No comments: