Friday, May 12, 2006

I've got the whole world..

I wanna watch aladdin.. iv'e been saying it and saying and haven't been doing it..

Justyn's not in the mood for "disney movies" boo hoo! Well.. I wanna watch ALADDIN.. i don't know.. i guess the stress is getting to me.. (no duh!) and now.. i need something to take me away from it.. a happily ever after to give me hope that life CAN and hopefully WILL end up in a happily ever after..

The only person i wanna spend my happily ever after with is justyn.. and yes.. another affirmation..

If that means i have to wait for it.. then.. i have to wait for it..

It was never a matter of getting married.. to get married.. i had a timeline.. and i found the person i wanted to share my timeline with.. and so.. i guess taht's why i wanted to push the married before i'm 50 thing..

But.. if it was to get married for the sake of just getting married.. i would have married any shmuck that came my way..

Not the case..

I don't know.. i'm rambling.. and stuff... it's friday.. ti's allowed!

No comments: