Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I am all sorts of crashing..

Three years of chemistry.. in as short time as possible..

General chemistry.. organic chemistry.. biochemistry..

I'm trying to review all these things again.. because.. it's alwasy nice to know.. especially for job interviews and such.. plus.. it's kinda fun.. i know.. i am a really lab geek.. but still.. it's always nice to review what was learned previously... especially if it's not being used very often..

After the chemistry.. i'm planning on relearning/teaching myself calculus.. i still have the text book.. i think.. so thee's no harm in trying..

I know that in retrospect.. i should have done better.. and i could have done better.. had i applied myself even more..

But like I've always said.. it's all done.. so.. i gotta take what i can get.. and just learn it all myself..

No comments: