Monday, February 05, 2007

Yes, baby.. I can cook!



I made that.. it's chicken fried rice.. of sorts.. I made it all by myself.. no recipe.. just me.. cooked rice.. chicken breast.. and a bag of frozen brocolli florets..

Now.. I know most people are thinking that I'm retarded.. that.. it's a simple dish.. and that I really have nothing to be overtly proud of..

I know that in time.. I will look back and see what a dork I was for being so giddy over a lil fried rice concoction I made.. but now.. I'm proud.

It was nummy too.

Oh ya.. I think I have a favor to ask. I'm going to be applying for a job that I have been wanting since I graduated college. There is an opening for a Criminalist Trainee in the county I live in. For those that don't know what a Criminalist is.. it's the labgeek side of the CSI..

On the show.. the CSI's do both lab work and crime scene work.. in reality.. CSI's mainly work on the crime scene.. where Criminalists do the lab work.. there is an occasional overlap.. but that is how is broken down usually..

I've been wanting to do that since I had interviewed a Criminalist for a class I was taking.. but God took me in other directions..

I absolutely LOVE working in the Bacteriology department.. but I have to see where this opening takes me..

If I don't get it.. it's ok.. there are always other chances.. and there is still a chance I can apply at the county's Public Health Laboratory as a Microbiologist.. if not.. I still have the work I am doing for the lab I work at now..

I know it's all in God's hands.. but prayers for guidance would be much appreciated!

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

I never refuse a request for prayer. If you get the job I will know a blogger crimin olgist.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!