Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tah dah!

No.. I didn't fall off the face of the earth..

No.. I didn't fall into the toilet either..

It's just that's it's been impossible to find the time to blog lately. I should be sleeping right now. I just felt the need to add an entry in. I owe it to my readers to keep them posted to what's been going on in my mind lately. I mean.. there isn't much.. but it's not like that's ever stopped me before..

It was a good weekend this weekend.

Justyn and I took a lil trip to escondido.. which is near san diego.. to hang out with some friends of mine from college that just bought a house there late last year. It's a beautiful house, very spacious and has a great kitchen. My main concern is that a house has a great kitchen. The "martha stewart" in me demands a great kitchen in a house. She has a great kitchen... I totally love her kitchen.

Enough about the kitchen..

Justyn and I spent the entire weekend together. I love those kinda weekends. It kinda gives us a feel of how "everyday life" can be with him. I like it. I know that it's not a complete taste of what married life will be like. I know that married life isn't always going to be rosy and wonderful like our little weekends away.. but i know that if we enjoy our lil weekends.. that life with Justyn won't seem so boring..

I then had Monday off because of Presidents day.. so.. I was busy and on the go all day.

I'm exhausted.

Work is killing me with exhaustion too.. but.. lo and behold.. i still love it.. and i'm not kidding!

I will hopefully make it back to my regularly scheduled blogging.. soon..

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

I like houses with grat kitchens if somebody else does the cooking.

Dr.John said...

I can spell great. I can spell great.