Saturday, February 10, 2007

Red light! Green light!



So.. Saturday morning.. Saturday all day.. I'll be sitting in traffic school.

I got a speeding ticket in the parking lot of a local mall on the day after Thanksgiving.. "Black Friday" as it is known in the retail world.. yes.. I got a speeding ticket on that day..

What luck.

The geek in me is a little excited about it. I mean.. I've never gone to traffic school before.. and I"m a little curious as to what goes on and how this is going to go..

Part of me is kinda dreading it.. I don't want to be bored.. and I don't want to stay there for a whole day.. it's a waste of time.. but at least I'll be getting that ticket off my record.. which i'm glad to see get erased..

I guess I just don't know what to expect.. and because of that.. I'm usually very excited.. and scared..

So.. what are some experiences that people have with traffic school??

I would like some answers.. it would be nice to have a little audience participaton.. and I'll try to recount my day when I get back.. or when I have the time..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Wish i could help butmy one speeding ticket was in Michigan and they didn't send me to school just took a lot of my money.