Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oh...

I'm watching the Oscars..

I know I haven't been around as regularly as I used to be. I know it's hard for me to blog in the mornings now.. because Justyn calls me in the morning.. so it's hard to form bloggable thoughts.. oh well.. and I try to tell myself to put in a blog entry at night.. but.. it's just so hard.. cuz.. well.. i'm so tired when I get home.. and so busy..

My week has been so busy. Work has been non stop.. it's a good thing to be busy at work. The hours fly buy so quickly.. but it leaves me so exhausted.. so so so exhausted after work..

I love it though..

I still love what I'm doing..

Watching the Oscars makes me realize all the things I wish I had time to... fashion design.. costume design.. screenplay writing.. writing in general.. anything that has to do with the entertainment industry.. in front of.. and behind.. the camera..

Sigh..

But I guess being a bacteriologist is great too!!!

No comments: