Monday, February 12, 2007

Traffic school woes.

I went to a place called "Low Cost Fun and Easy Traffic School."

Low cost? Yes..

Easy? Yes..

Fun? Well.. that's not quite what it was..

Granted.. yes.. it's Traffic School.. no one really has fun in traffic school.. but there are some places that are run by comedians.. or some that offer pizza in the tuition price.. yadda yadda yadda..

This was only $30.. I thought "hey.. why not.."

I don't know.. I was surrounded by a bunch of rude individuals that have no idea what the word "respect" means..

We all didn't want to be there.. and I'm sure the instructor knew that too.. but seriously.. do they all have to talk in audible tones at the same time the instructor is speaking? Do they all have to make some sort of snide comment to what ever the instructor was saying? Do they have to make fun of the instructors heavy chinese accent in front of him?

I was so stressed out over all the disrespect.. i was wondering where all the respectable people went to Traffic School..

Maybe they went to somewhere a little more expensive..

I hope I don't ever have to go back to traffic school.. but if I do.. then I think I'm willing to pay the extra few dollars to go somewhere that people won't be so blatantly disrespectful..

And that was my Traffic School adventure..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Sorry your experience was bad. You were right they didn't want to be there and were taking it out on the instructor.