Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tears are flowing like a river..

I had a parent meeting today.

I got so frustrated because I feel as if I m teaching to a brick wall. It seems like no one cares about anything that I have to say. I feel like no one cares about the things I want to teach them. I got so frustrated that I involuntarily started crying.

The tears started falling and I just couldn't help it. I am so passionate about what I do and why I do it and I feel like no one cares. I feel like the director doesn't seem to care about how seriously I take my job as a catechist. I really want to show these kids the beauty of the love of God.

All the feelings, all the things that I have been going through lately started building up and I couldn't help it and I cried.

That is the ONE thing I have always been told what NOT to do in front of students, but I couldn't help it. There was so much passion and so much frustration in what I had to say that I really didn't know how else I could express it.

I hope that I did get to some of the parents and that I do see an improvement in the students performance. I just pray that this is the case.

It's a countdown til my trip to Guam. I'm scared and excited at the same time.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

There were times teaching Confirmation that I could have cried but you know real men don't cry.