Wednesday, January 02, 2008

This year will have meaning..

This year will be the same as every other year. This year will also be very different from all the years I have ever lived. This year will also be very different from all the years that will come.

This year will be unique just like every other year is unique.

I know how it will begin. I don't know how it will end.

I will just live it.

No more expectations. No more lamentations. I will just live. I don't want to wish for anything anymore. I have always ended up disappointed. One would like to have things happen to them so that they can look at that year and say "that was a good year.." but I won't do that.

If nothing happens this year.. then so be it.

If something does happen this year.. then so be it.

I will work towards things.. but not expect anything. I just can't live my life like that anymore. Every year just ends up a disappointment. Every year I just get hurt. I don't want to get hurt at the end.

I just don't want it to fly by so fast.. but we all know it always does.

I just want to be happy and healthy.

That is all.

The end.

No comments: