Thursday, September 23, 2004

Do I have to???

Can't I just take a nice long five week vacation to just relax and chill and sleep??? Do i really have to come into work everyday.. well except the weekends...

Can't the weekends be five days long and the work week be only two days long? Can you tell i'm really tired right now? And it's not just because we went out yesterday as a cast again after rehearsal.. I'm just feeling a tad bit burned out .. i've been working pretty hard in here.. with no help.. no break... just crankin out orders and making reagents and testing them and working and working and working..

I'm not really complaining.. i love my job.. there is some fun to it.. and i'm lucky to have a job.. but i'm feeling a little burnt out. Just today.. and maybe yesterday i was feeling like this.. oh well.. that's life.. sometimes i wish i was back at school cuz i did't have this much stuff to worry about.. i can adjust my schedule so i can sleep in a lil more on some days and wake up super early on others.. or leave for school super early to get a good spot and then sleep in my car until the time my class started.. those were good times right there.. i wish i could do that here...

Sigh.. enough with the ranting about work...

Rehearsal was fine.. i did my thing and didn't even worry about what was going on and the results were quite fulfilling.. i wasn't trying so hard to get the attention.. i don't think i should work that hard for it.. it's up to him to give me attention if he wanted to, right? It's not up to me to throw myself at him.. although sometimes i think it's the whole RB situation again with him... i don't want to throw myself at him, but sometimes i feel like i'm starting to and i have to stop myself. I'm not putting myself through that situation, besides i have it all under control... really i sooo do!

No comments: