Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Just what i needed to hear

Thank you, friend.. for telling all that i needed to hear...

I guess that I have to just stop thinking these things.. I guess i just have to stop doing what I do.. put a wall.. keep a distance... that guy is NO good for me.. he's not boyfriend material.. he's just not the one I need in my life right now... or ever... just a friend..

I need to find me a new set of boys to hang out with... a set of boys with a potential to be something more... i'm getting lonely and i'm starting to settle for middle ground again.. i need to keep my standards high... well.. not too high.. but high enough...

I'm a college graduate... i work as a scientist.. i need someone with a college education... someone with their bachelors degree in something good... not underwater basketweaving...

Thank you, friend... i needed to hear what you told me about this person... i needed to be turned off to him.. i needed to be drawn away..

But you know how i am.. outta sight, outta mind.. but then when he's in sight.. i lose all control and flirt like a mad man... or woman.. whatever...

Must turn myself off to him.. must must must... turn off... thank you, friend.. keep telling me things i need to hear.. keep discouraging me to this guy... thank you, friend, thank you...

No comments: