Monday, September 13, 2004

Is it noon yet??

My goodness... it's sooo not even noon yet... Mondays totally suck... argh...

So my pants are really annoying today...

I spent the weekend (well.. saturday) at a church function... then i went to church on sunday.. like i always do...

Anyway... my birthday is coming up and i'm lonely... i'm putting all my faith to God that He knows what He is doing with me and my life and I put complete faith in Him that He is still putting together the man that i'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with and getting him ready for me... or is it that God is getting ME ready to meet HIM... either way... i completely trust that God has my complete happiness on his agenda and is slowly, but surely, working towards making me the most happiest i can possilbly be.. i just have to be patient..

Patience is something i really don't have... and i pray all the time that God give me patience with Him and me.... I know that he's giving me time to learn about myself and fully accept myself before I can truly let someone else into my life... but sometimes... i don't know if i can take this lonliness...

I know that i should totally trust God and know that He works in His own way... but i'm allowed to question Him sometimes, right? I mean.. it's only human nature....

No comments: