Monday, September 27, 2004

Working on my birthday..

What kinda madness is that?!?! Who works on their birthday? Actually, if I were in school.. i'm be at school on my birthday.. so i guess it's the same difference...

This sooo sucks big time.. i don't know.. i'm so depressed about this..

So here's the big questions... do you think he remembered? Do you think he even cares?? I doubt it.. he probably forgot and he will only say something cuz i'll say happy birthday to the other dude and that dude will say happy birthday to me and then that's when he will overhear it and remember..

He doesn't care about me THAT much to remember my birthday, or even call.. i'll just see him tonight and it'll be totally oblivious to him.. oh well.. it's not like he's my boyfriend.. or we are dating that it will make a difference.. If anything romantic were going on... i would be having a shit fit by now cuz i haven't heard from him yet.. but we aren't involved so i don't care.. see how that works?

On a lighter note.. my other friends remembered.. i was actually chatting with one of my friends until midnight and he was the first one to greet me happy birthday.. at least some people remember.. my aunt called me at work.. my cousin left a comment on myspace.com for me.. and so did my other friend... so it's all good.. people care.. people love me..

On the other hand.. it sucks to be at work on my birthday.. especially since the only thing i have on my priority list is to clean the different rooms and labs today... the clutter is driving me crazy cuz of the sudden in flux of orders and happenings.. so i decided last week that monday was clean up day.. totally forgot monday is my birthday.. so it's my birthday clean up..

Now doesn't this suck???

I was also cleaning my room last night.. and i did my laundry.. it's like i'm cleaning out my system to begin a new year of my life.. a new year.. a new chapter.. this year.. i WILL find happiness.. i promise...

No comments: