Thursday, September 30, 2004

I don't trust myself..

I don't trust myself enough to find the right guy... my judgement sucks... Seriously.. look at my past... every guy i've been with is totally wrong for me... how can i trust that i know when the right guy will come along.. how will i trust that i know he's the right one when he does come along...

So my horoscope is rather interesting:

An unexpected conversation with a current or potential romantic partner could end with both of you revealing a lot of your deepest feelings, Rachel. This discussion may only indirectly concern the status of your relationship, but you will learn a lot about each other that might cause you to consider seriously whether or not you want to continue with the relationship. All signs imply, however, that the relationship might change slightly, but it will continue.


Hmm.. what's all this supposed to mean... what's really truly going on.. i mean, really now.. what's going on??? Are we in some sorta M.U.?? Does this mean it all might just end after all this is through?? What does it mean that the relationship might change slightly, but still continue?? Is there a relationship, to begin with?? WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?!

Just got back from chillin with the guys after rehearsal.. amazingly got home before 11:30! Dude.. this horoscope is sooo chilling...

I realized today.. that I'm not trustin my judgement with guys. I mean, seriously here... all the guys i've found myself attracted to in my past have been ALL WRONG for me.. and now this scenario.. am i using good judgement? Seriously.. i have no idea if i can trust that i'm makiing the right decisions by hanging out with this guy... do i even like him like that? Oh my gosh.. i soo don't know what's going on.. am i putting way too much thought into this??? I probably am.. he probably doesn't sit at home every night and ponder all this stuff.. he could probably care less... he probably forgot all about me now! I'm such a flippin' idiot when it comes to the opposite sex... maybe that's why I get so hurt all the time...

No comments: