Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Ya.. i'm back... sorta...

Yay.. so i'm back... well.. not really back.. i'm still a lil weak and stuff.. but i'm better than I 've been since Monday...

I was literally asleep all day Monday... I cannot believe I did that.. I did absolutely nothing but get up and drink water and go back to sleep... It was nice.. i caught up with all the rest that I've needed in a long time. So i guess it was a blessing in disguise...

So i had Tuesday off because of a dentist appointment.. and I was gonna go back to work today.. but i woke up a lil dizzy and i didn't think that i could handle the long drive to work so I figured I should take another day off just to be sure...

Rehearsals are scaring me.. cuz uh... well.. we didn't have one yesterday.. and we really need them... HELLO.. we open in like... less than a month!!! Good Lord! I need to memorize my lines... considering they changed my role.. i need to memorize my lines... ya... that's on my 'things to do' list... asap...

I spent all day yesterday watching TFC and catching up on 'it might be you' cuz it's really starting to get good... i love filipino shows.. they are so cheesy and great... i wanna be a soap opera star... that's what i aspire to be...

I have a dream...
A song to sing...
To help me cope...
With everything...

No comments: