Thursday, September 09, 2004

Watching the spanish channel

And i have no idea what's going on.. its a boy and a girl, or a man and woman, excuse me... holding hands.. talking about something... well.. it's okay.. cuz the channel changed... but i wanna sing... but my dad is watching the tv i sing on,.. cuz it's karaoke... doncha know???

I'm bored at home...

I'm in an accepting mood right now.. i've accepted the fact that i may never get married or even find the guy that is perfect for me. As much as i want a family and a husband and kids and a pet... i've come to acce4pt that i may never have that... and it's okay because some people are not meant to have it and i guess i'm just one of those people not destined to have a family...

I can accept it... breathe, breathe... i can accept it...

No comments: