Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'm needing to kill some time...

I'm letting the reagents come up to room temperature so i'm needing to kill some time in order to let that happen... So i'm here and i'm blogging...

I realized that I'm just gonna let things happen... i'm not gonna force anything cuz that usually doesn't lead to anything productive.. i'm just gonna let what should happen, happen... no more stressing, no more issues.. if it happpens... then it happens.. if it doesn't.. well, then it doesn't.. if he goes to her.. then he goes to her.. if he goes to me,. well, then.. good times!!

I don't wanna stress over something that's not really worth stressing over in the first place.. that's pointless and it takes away some time from my short life that i could have used to live a lil more... my time line would get a lil shorter and every second counts in this day and age.. so i won't let it bother me... or will it??

Rehearsals are going well... haven't started dancing or any of the choreography and that scares me... we haven't gotten close to memorizing songs and that scares me too... we need all the rehearsal we can get and it scares me that time is flying by so damn fast... this is stress worthy of stressing over... not him...

So ya.. that's all there is for now... i have another music rehearsal tonight.. which is good.. cuz we could always go through music.. can't ever get enough of that...

I think my stuff should be at a good temperature now.. maybe i should go and start this damn test... so that i can continue working on the BAM!

No comments: