Sunday, September 26, 2004

The prayer blog...

Lord, you know I totally trust in You and know that You have my best interest in mind. I completely put all my faith in You and understand that You know what You are doing with me and my life... I surrender all my problems and my day-to-day struggles to You and You alone.

Please help me find the patience and strength i need while waiting for the right guy to come into my life. Please bring to me a guy who is made perfectly for me to make me happy and support me through everything i do. Please help me find the patience to wait for the guy. Please help me to know when this guy is to come along in my life. Help me know that he is the one You sent to me. Please give me the eyes to know NOT to pass him by and to give him a chance because he has been sent by You.

My goodness, Lord, this is soo hard for me to go through. And i know that other people go through so much more hardships than this. I know i'm probably low on the priority list of people You really need to help. But I know that You do think of me and the ways you can help me and make me feel better.

Lord, I just wanna know what it feels like to actually be happy. I know that there was a point in my life when i was, but that was a long time ago. I don't remember what it feels like. I want to feel that way again.

Amen.

No comments: