Thursday, September 02, 2004

It's killing me...

What the hell is going on.. i have no idea what is going on.. oh my friggin gulash...

There's this song.. it's called something like ' pag ibig na ba ito' or some shit like that.. i don't know whether to relate it to me or not.. i'm guessing not.. but other's might think elsewise..

Anyway... i have fifteen minutes to blog... :::thinking:::

I have rehearsal tonight but it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get to cuz of all the traffic that will be there due to the funky race event... so it's gonna be interesting... seriously...

What will usually be a five to ten minute drive to the theater may turn into a fifteen to twenty minute drive if i don't know what i'm doing.. i'm still thinking of ways to get home from work to avoid all the race shindig-ing... i need to clean off my laptop thinging.... it's grossly has my wrist print on it... maybe i shouldn't rest my hands on the damn keyboard.. i have to buy that iclear or someshit like that... argh...

No comments: