Monday, November 01, 2004

It's NOVEMBER!!!

Holy Hungarian Gulash!

Where did the time go???

It's MONDAY.. gross... too busy...

I'm gonna start the job hunt officially today... i'm gonna write my resume... i gonna send it to my cousin and hopefully he can look at it and make corrections and make it sound extra spiffy...

I wanna new job... i love love love it here at Helica.. but at the same time.. i need to expand my horizons... i'm gonna look for a job... it's not that mandatory that I get one.. if i do.. then that's awesome.. if not.. then that's okay too.. cuz maybe it's Gods plan that I stay here longer... you never know... it's all in His plan.. but i'll never know what His plan is unless i do something... so i have to try and broaden my horizons.. i have to keep my options open.. i have to see what's out there.. and then it's up to Him to guide me...

I trust that He knows what He is doing with me...

No comments: