Thursday, August 11, 2005

Filled beyond capacity...

I think I am filled up to the brim with life.. i am soo sick and tired of everything right now.. it is definitely time for a vacation. I think I deserve one now.. more than ever.

I just wish life was a little easier to deal with.. i wish I could see justyn more.. I wish he wasn't so tired all the time.. but it all comes with the territory.. everything is happening for good reasons.. i see that.. but my frustration is getting the best of me.. and it's clouding my judgement..

I know that after Justyn and I endure these trying times, God will bless us with the opportunity to share as much time as we can together.. God knows that he and I want this to work out more than anything else in the world.. and I know God is testing us.. seeing how much we can actually stand.. to see if we will actually survive..

I am not going to let this time apart and our work situations get to us.. and i am determined not to let it tear us apart..

It just gets so frustrating...

No comments: