Monday, August 01, 2005

So much for sleeping..

I can't sleep.. I'ts almost 2:00am in the morning and I'm lying in bed.. not sleeping..

I have just discovered the joys of those logic puzzles.. you know the ones with the grid and you have to figure out which kid played which game with with parter thingy.. the ones that give you the cluse.. the ones' that you use deduction to figure out.. needless to say.. i suck.. the first one i did.. i got none right.. the second one i did i didn't really finish becuase it was getting late.. but i looked at the solutions and the ones that i had were right.. so yay!

My cousin's wedding was yesterday and although i thought that i would just be miserable and thinking about how on-edge my chances of spending the rest of my life with the man i love so dearly were.. i was actually happy.. having Justyn there really made me comfortable and happy.. he was sooo smokin'.. oh my gawd.. he was hott.. anyway..

Ya.. i was really happy he was there.. and that wedding just helped me realize how much i love him and how much i really want to spend the rest of my life with him.. i looked into his eyes towards the end of the night and felt that lil tingle in my tummy... you know.. that butterfly feeling..

Just keep praying.. and God will provide.

No comments: