Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Uncontrollable yawning and an inexplicable craving for sweets...

Yup.. definitely going crazy.. i am slo sleepy and I soo want a chocolate chip cookie.. but i am going to feel so guilty eating one... i'll settle for an iced no sugar added mocha at the Coffee Bean.. after work.. cuz i'm still at work.. time is going by soo damn slowly.. this isn't cool..

Sigh.. there isn't much I can do to make the time go by faster.. especially here at work.

I guess it is time for a vacation. I'm excited but at the same time kind of sad because this is another week that I don't get to spend time with Justyn.. not that we spend much time during the week days as it is.. especially with his new work schedule.. and that sucks cuz we hardly see each other and then.. we hardly speak because he's so tired.. well.. and i'm tired too.. but it's nice to know that he's still around and that he still loves me..

And i guess that when we do see each other.. our memories and moments will be cherished more.. until the day that we will be able to spend every day of our life together.. if God allows..

No comments: