Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I miss Las Vegas...

I miss being in Las Vegas... I wasn't tense in Las Vegas.. I didn't even worry about time when I was in Las Vegas.. I just did my thing and I led my life..

But that was vacation. Who worries about time when your on vacation?

I guess I just feel so swamped here. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. At least in Vegas, there wasn't anything important that needed to be done.. but we had all the time in the world to do it.. because nothing seems to close in Las Vegas...

Wishful thinking I guess... to want to live the vacation-lifestyle. No one can really live a vacation-lifestyle for the majority of their life. I guess that's why it's called a 'vacation'.. and not 'life'..

Sigh.. maybe i should just take another vacation..

No comments: