Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have no concept of time, other than it is flying...

Well.. here I am.. blogging when I should be working. You know.. I'm sure I could get a lot more done if I would stop blogging and just work continuously. But then again.. what fun would that be? These are my required breaks during the work day.. right? At least I'm not spending hours on myspace.com. I'm branching out.. expressing myself in other blogs and in other ways.

I do have the pictures from Long Beach and from Vegas in this computer now.. i should work on putting them up on my sites.. hmm.. maybe later.. that takes too much time.. that'd have to wait..

I'm dizzy. I guess it's cuz while I was in vegas i was eating twice a day.. like normal people. Now.. i only eat when i get home. No food from dinner time to dinnertime the next day. Is that bad? Justyn seems to think so. But i think it's starting to finally take a toll on me. Maybe that explains my heart issues and the fact that i get dizzy so easy. Ya.. but at least I fit into my size 6 jeans again!

I'm sleepy.. and every time I move my head.. the room seems to follow... kinda like that tipsy feeling.. but not really cuz as the room spins.. so does my stomach..whoa.. not good..

No comments: