Wednesday, April 19, 2006

April 19th...

Why does this day feel like it should mean something to me?

I know the 19th of every month is Nikko's lil monthi-birthday..

But for some reason.. APRIL 19th.. means something.. but i can't pinpoint what it is.. i don't think it's an anniversary of some sort.. but i'm not sure if it has something to do with my relationship with Justyn or not... I don't think so.. and if i asked him.. he'd say the same thing..

April 19th.. why is it so familiar.. i don't get it.. i don't know what it is..

Maybe it was a day of a party or something when i was growing up and for some reason the date stuck with me.. but then.. if it was when i was younger.. why is it only hitting me now?

Did something happen last year at this time?

Maybe I should look back on blog entries to find out.. but not now.. cuz i have to go.. but this will soooo kill me!!!

No comments: