Sunday, April 23, 2006

Go ahead.. you know you want to..

Argh.. blargh.. and bleck..

I'm here in my room.. waiting for my hair to dry.. air dry.. ha.. that's stalling to the extreme.. no.. i'll go blow dry it soon.. and get my makeup together.. and all that stuff that comes with preparing for "the big day"..

I swear.. when/if ever.. I get married.. whom ever too.. preferably to my current.. but you know.. whatever.. anyway.. when I finally take that big plunge.. I'm going to try not to let anyone feel the way that i do about this wedding.. i want all the preparation festivities to be enjoyable.. and fun.. and not tacky and lame..

I think I'd want to go to Disneyland during the day too.. for my bachelorette... but i think that I'm end the night with a great trip to a karaoke place.. that would be fun.. so much fun.. maybe.. who knows.. maybe they are all anti-karaoke.. but.. i'm sure that it won't be so bad..

And.. maybe I'd do my bridal shower at that Rancho Cucamonga community center on Milliken and Foothill.. maybe it'll be just the girls.. and it'd be a cutesy lil tea party where everyone has to dress up in little spring dresses.. but that's only depending on when my fiance and i decide to have the wedding..

To save money.. I'd suggest we do it in the off-season..

But.. this is all speculation.. it'd be nice to be able to know for sure that I'd eventually get married.. and if things work out between justyn and i.. we just might..

But.. my life has taken so many twists and turns within the last few years.. i really can't expect anything anymore..

No comments: