Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Starting to get used to this thing called "blogging"...

I'm trying to find sometime to get to blogging again.. I know that once I start my new job.. I won't be able to bring my laptop to work with me.. so I'll lose eight hours of good blogging time.. and that's when i used to do my best blogging... I'll have a lot of time to think about things during the day..

And because of that.. i'll have a lot of time to sort out whether or not it's good enough to blog about..

Before.. I would just think of a thought.. and i had the blog entry window at my beck and call.. and i'd just blog blog blog without thinking.. and sometimes a lot of things were blogged about that maybe shouldn't have been blogged about.. or were totally pointless and retarded..

It relieved a lot of my mind tension.. but you know.. that's just how it goes.. i can't become dependent on a computer blogging website... ti's kinda like running away from the issues in my head.. .

I'm learning to face them.. and deal with them.. as they come into play..

Well.. I have to get ready now.. and go find an alteration place for my bridesmaids dress..

No comments: