Sunday, April 09, 2006

HUNGRY!

Ok.. so.. what is up with Father Bob and making Mass freakin' an hour and a half.. ok.. so I understand he has a lot of things to say.. but sheesh.. there's a Spanish Mass at 1pm.. and we're there til 12:30.. and so there's major traffic-age.. and it's not cool.. argh..

And I leave Mass.. so.. farkin.. hungry!!!

How uncool is that?!?!? I'm not amused.. I'm sure he has a lot of great things to say and stuff.. and well.. the more he says.. the more I seem to question him.. and his thoughts about things.. and about why he says Catholics should do this.. or should do that.. or should believe this.. or should believe that..

If he's trying to strengthen faith among the congregation.. he sure isn't helping me.. he's just causing me to question things even MORE!!!

Well.. that's all..

No comments: