Monday, April 17, 2006

This is the world..

Ok.. so.. ya.. fine.. it's fine.. whatever.. really.. it's fine..

I'm not trying to just convince myself.. I really am fine.. and that's that.. really.. it's final.. final.. finished..

Mother's Day is coming up.. I have a $2.00 Hallmark Rewards Certificate.. I should spend it.. I don't know on what.. I don't know what to get my mother.. I guess I could get her the Sylvia Browne book I saw at the Borders.. it'd be something she'd be interested in reading.. and a Hallmark Card..

I want to die..

Life would be so much easier if I wasn't around to live it.. I see that now.. so many people would not be going through so much trauma and drama becuase of me.. if i wasn't around.. life would be more peaceful.. i'd be more peaceful.. i wouldn't be here.. and that's assuring..

I don't know..

I don't know..

No comments: