Thursday, September 21, 2006

Complain.. complain.. whine.. whine..

There two things I regularly complain about in this world..

Mondays..

and

Bills/Money

So.. now.. I will not only complain about them.. I'm going to try to convince myself.. that I really dont have a problem at all.. that other people are much worse than I am.. which is true.. and that my problems are nothing compared to some people..

Mondays
I hate the fact that it's the first day back from a weekend off.. weekends are too short for me.. and sometimes I would like to have that Monday off.. just to refresh.. of course.. if Monday's were off.. I would.. in turn.. start hating Tuesdays.. and thus.. I am never satisfied..
However.. I should be grateful that I get the weekends off.. there are some people that work seven days straight.. because they can't afford to live otherwise.. shame on me for being so shallow..

Bills/Money
Since changing jobs.. I have had a real problem with this.. for the past few months.. I have been positive on saving vs spending.. but this month.. i went negative.. WAY negative.. and i am not making enough money to really start building up a nest egg for myself..
I hate that I had to give up my good paying job because of stupid corporate politics.. argh..
I am looking into finding a better paying job.. but i need all the experience from this one to make my resume look really good for the next one.. thus.. I have to spend time at this job.. just for that..
I should be dang greatful I have a job.. and I am.. some people are having a heck of a time finding a job that will jumpstart their life.. i.e. my own fiance..
I just really need to learn to not spend so much.. more so.. since the holiday season is coming up fast.. looks like it'll be homemade gifts for a majority of people..

So there you have it.. my whining.. and my self-reprimanding..

I'm such a psycho!

No comments: