Monday, September 11, 2006

It's gone!

Darn me and my sporatic surges of creativity..

It's gone.. by golly.. the creativity is gone..

And we're now beck to regularly scheduled rambling.. thank you to all those that enjoyed that temporary moment of artistic-ness..

Dang it.. it was the McDonalds for dinner tonight.. that must be it.. ok.. I'll blame the McDonalds..

I mean.. now.. there really isn't anything else to write about except for the fact that I feel like nothingness right now.. complete and utter nothingness.. which isn't the case.. I have lots of people in my life that think i'm a somebody.. i'm not nothing.. yet. i feel like nothing.. like i can disappear and no one would even notice..

Sigh..

Sigh..

1 comment:

Kat Campbell said...

Everyone has those days when they feel like nobody, or nothing. The trick is to muster the energy and desire to pull yourself out of the pit and remember you write beautifully, something not everyone can do and that makes you special!