Wednesday, September 27, 2006

That dreaded day is here.. boy do I feel old!

No matter how you stop it..
Time keeps on moving..
No begging..
No pleading..
Time does not hear..

Time holds no favors..
It moves along for everyone..
No ifs..
No ands..
No buts..
No special treatment..
No exceptions..

Your mind may say no..
Your body's says not yet..
But time does not care
Time does not see..

ARgh.. it's my birthday.. and yes... thank God for blessing me with another year of life.. but seriously.. can He at least make me feel like my life is a reflection of my age.. even just a little bit.. like.. maybe i'm not living at home.. or if i am.. i am making enough to get out.. or.. something..

Gosh.. I'm 26.. but i feel like i'm 16.. and not in that "good way.."

1 comment:

B.R.L said...

I missed saying Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday