Saturday, September 16, 2006

Waiting for him to get home!

Hey.. he's not home yet.. he said he was working til 10.. it's almost 11 and he's not called.. I don't think I should worry.. but you know me.. I know if something happened he'd call me.. he'd let me know something's wrong.. I just don't want anything to happen..

Especially since we had that huge fight yesterday and we didn't end up seeing each other..

Argh.. I hate this.. I just wish he'd call me to let me know he's ok.. argh..

I hate being a worry-wort..

I just wish I could let it go and relax about it.. but I can't.. I can't relax until I know he's home.. argh.. he said he would call me before he left.. and call me when he got home.. it's way past all that.. maybe.. they are making him stay later.. maybe.. hopefully that's the case..

Worry.. worry.. worry..

I dont want to bombard his phone with calls.. and I dont' wanna seem overzealous in calling him every five minutes.. I just wish.. that.. you know.. I knew he was OK..

Sigh..

I can't sleep now! Argh!!!

No comments: