Friday, September 22, 2006

I got that cute thingy thing..

Ok.. Dr. John was totally right about how cute those lil baster things are.. i got it today.. i think.. and my brother already opened it.. cuz i had put it to "r. viray" and well.. my brother is "r. viray" too.. so.. you can see where the mix up is.. and he is the one that usually gets the packages and stuff.. ya..

Oopsy.. didn't think about that..

Anyway.. it's completly adorable and I love it.. it's going to sooo go into the motif of my kitchen when Justyn and I get married (if god permits.. who knows when he will.. ) and so.. ya.. justyn has no say.. hahha.. he thinks he can rearrange my kitchen.. hmph.. not without my pink kitchenaid..

I love pink..

I got a pink nintendo DS for my birhtday.. actually i can't open it until my birthday.. but it's sitting in the hall way.. waiting to be opened..

I'll open it on Wednesday... that's one of the few things I"m looking forward to on that day.. PINK NINTENDO DS.. woo hoo..

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

Glad the little cook arrived. I hope your birthday will be a happy one.

B.R.L said...

So it got there . Good. I think he is cute too and useful, I like that he has a cap to go over the brushes.