Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh man! This is exciting..

I won! I won something from Dr. John!!!

How awesome was it to wake up.. feeling the "Mondays" and to receive an email that says I won.. woo hoo..

Totally made my day.. totally made the monday feel better for the moment.. we'll see how the rest of the day progresses.. I don't suspect i could get too bad.. I just wish that I had a vacation.. I worked all week.. into this past weekend.. so.. I am actually pretty exhausted..

Top it all off with the fact that I really couldn't sleep last night.. and I don't know if it was due to that large and in charge no sugar added mocha latte I had at about 7:30pm.. do you think?? Hahaha!

Things like that didn't used to affect me before?? What gives?

Sigh.. my birthday is coming up.. in.. I don't know.. less than ten days.. OMG.. less than ten days!! SCARY!!!

Next Wednesday to be exact.. I'm not looking forward to it.. and everyone things I'm prematurely stressing over my age..

My thing is.. I don't feel like i'm 26... or getting older.. why should my number have to advance.. you know what i mean???

Grr.. birthday's suck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Dr. John win!

26???

I can barely remember 26!

Dr.John said...

By the time you reach my age they no longer sucj they are milestones to rejoice in. I'm still alive at this age.

Kat Campbell said...

Ah, age is just a number, don't stress on it. I haven't seen 26 in some time, but I feel the same 22 I've felt since I was 18. Congrats on the win!

B.R.L said...

Oh twenty=six was so long ago. there are times my age and then there are times when I am with my grandkids I feel ten.