Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"My heart forevermore holds still..."

Half of me has died. I just want to curl into a ball and die. I just want to disappear and no longer feel anything.

This pain is just to unbearable. I am trying to offer it up to the Lord, but I feel so abandoned right now..

Why is it the one true thing in my life that brought me spiritual strength and guidance.. is the one that took away the one person in my life that completed me?

Why did we have to make this sacrifice? Why did it have to resort to this?

I hurt.. everywhere.. I cry.. uncontrollably..

I would give anything to have him back.. to tell me that it's all going to be ok..

Why? Why? Why? Why???

Oh dear God.. why???

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

At this time there is no answer to the why. You will look back and see some reason but you are too close to the pain at the moment.

(S)wine said...

i first read this entry (first) and thought he might've died.
my thoughts are:
no one really completes us.
we have to complete ourselves.
if we believe someone else completes us, we buy into the fundamental flaw that somehow has made its way into that which we call "Love."
if we are incomplete, no other person can fill that space.
luck to you.
the good kind, of course.
and god? the Lord?
i think he's too busy with other cataclysmic events
to stop and listen to our affairs of the heart.
if there is a god.
that is.