Sunday, June 10, 2007

Today.. I break down..

It's whole day No. 2 since the fateful day of our separation.. we still talk.. we're both is serious pain.. the reason we split wasn't becasue of the fighting.. but something deeper than that.. the love is still there.. love..

I would give anything to have him hold me.. kiss me.. tell me everything will be ok.. that it was all a bad dream.. that we can be together.. anything.. but that.. anything but that one thing I know I can't give him..

He hurts too.. wanting the same thing.. but we know that until we find a solution.. we can't be..

I was fine yesterday..

But today.. I'm not.. today I woke up crying and haven't stopped since.. today the pain is soo deep that I don't want to do anything... today.. I feel like half of me has absolutely died.. today.. I am weak.. today.. i hurt.. today.. is worse than yesterday.. and worse than the day before..

Please God.. find a solution..

No comments: