Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Randomness never killed anyone..

Alright.. who's messin' with the weather?

Seriously.. I hate the drastic changes of the weather. It's been happening a lot lately. From being nice and sunny and warm.. to a sudden colder and cloudy day. Why? Is it global warming?

Ugh.. my hands.. dry.. cold.. icky.. this is one thing I despise about my job in the lab.. I have to wash my hands ALL THE TIME... and so I constantly have to put lotion on.. and I have invested in A LOT of lotion lately.. sigh..

The show is tomorrow.. oh boy! Can't wait.. but I hope this drastic weather change isn't going to affect my voice that much.. I kinda need to be in perfect vocal chord health..

I've been listening to my podcasts lately.. but I've been tuning them out in my ear a lot... not good.. how am I supposed to get the most out of these podcasts if I'm not really listening to them.. I'm hearing them.. but not listening.. two very different things.. sigh..

Ok.. enough randomness.. my mind is no longer here.. i'm so dead tired.. i took a nap at lunch.. but I think I still haven't fully woken up yet..

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

Good luck tomorrow. I hope the temperature won't be too high.

ROSAMARIA said...

nice template! :)