Saturday, June 23, 2007

Never thought it'd get easier...



Other than the pics of me dancing, this has got to be one of my favorite pictures from the show. My friend captured that moment precisely. I think it's cute!

I never thought I would say that everyday that we are apart is getting easier. I have my faith. It hasn't wavered. In fact, I think that my faith has gotten a lot stronger. I am learning to surrender it all.

Surrendering doesn't mean that I have to fall out of love with him. I do love him, very much so. And surrendering my trials and pain does not mean I have to love him less. I do love him dearly, but the separation is in God's hands now. I'm just here to live my life according to His will. I still pray that His will is going to lead us back together, but I don't know. No one knows.. no one knows until we get there..

We are going to a wedding today.. sigh.. weddings.. I hope I don't cry my eyes out. But it's comforting to know that he will be next to me as we watch my friend enter into that chapter in their lives.

I just hope and pray that I may be able to enter into that chapter too.. someday..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Your going to a wedding with him. That will be hard.