Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Slowly but surely.. pictures could help..



First of several pictures I have of the ACT (Adult Chorale Troupe) Broadway show.. the last show that was the last day of my happiness.. well.. sorta..

This was the beginning of the end for us.. I hate to admit it.. but it was the events that happened before this show that sent Justyn and I on this downward spiral that I am still grasping to understand..

I have lots more pictures.. and I hope to use these to slowly move on from this depressing topic and start posting some more light-hearted interesting things again..

I did get cast into another show.. I wasn't planning on doing one this summer.. but i figure that getting out will do me good.. it's a local community theater's version of Disney's High School Musical.. I'm a cheerleader.. ensemble.. but it should be fun.. it's a nice light-hearted show.. and I should have fun.. it'll give me a reason to go out.. and learn to move on.. I hope..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Getting out and doing is a good thing. One moves on one step at a time.