Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Burn! Buzzkill!

So.. in filling out the financial aide thingy.. I realized that this is going to be more expensive than I thought.

At the end of the course.. I'll owe $40K+..

Dude.. that's like a.. A CAR!

I'll have 10 years to pay it off.. and because of that the monthlies will be about $350.. more or less..

That means.. I have to save.. NOW.. NOW.. NOW!

I have several plans on how to save money and I intend on sticking to it..

One of those plans is PARTYLITE..

So.. I will be throwing catalog parties a lot.. and I am definitely willing to work with people that sell other things too.. like Avon or Tupperware.. and do a mulit-vendor deal..

My first catalog party will be from March 1st to March 15.

Remember there will be a raffle for free stuff..

1 raffle ticket for every $10 spent..

My goal is for this party to be a MINIMUM of $500.. that's 10 people buying $50 dollars worth of stuff.. that's all I ask.

Tell your friends.. start checking out the catalog..
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/bettyfox/page-catalog?CatID=48&TotalPages=82&PageNum=1

Write down what you think you may want.. and let me know!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

$40,000 that's like two cars.