Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tick.. tock..

So.. I was able to go to sleep last night. I just made sure that I watched something happy before I went to bed... so I watched some Food Network to get my mind off the scary, haunted mansions and whatnot..

Anyway..

I'm just waiting for the University of Phoenix financial counselor to call me and tell me what I need to do next in order to get started. I'm so excited because this is something that I have decided to do for myself.

I don't have to get a Masters Degree. My family has survived on my father's income and he only has a Bachelors Degree.. so.. a Masters Degree is something my parents thought would be a nice thing for me to have.. but it wasn't a mandatory thing to get..

So getting this degree is strictly my own decision and it will be strictly financed by me.

This degree will be mine.. and mine alone..

And if God permits I pass and attain it.. it will be something I can be very proud of having.. and it will be my own burden of financial aid.. and that's the only downside to it all.

My parents and my family and my friends are also so supportive of my decision and it just makes me want it more because I really don't want to disappoint them.

So.. for now.. I'm just waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting..

I hope I don't have to wait too long.. cuz I really want to start in March!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I am proud that this is something you have decided. I am sure you will do well.