Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Whirlwind..

The year is speeding by so quickly. It's Ash Wednesday today.. and hence.. the start of Lent. Next thing we all know.. we are in Easter.

Where is all this time going?

What have I been doing?

I feel like my life stood still for two weeks while I was away. It was weird to come back home and realize that the world kept going while I was across the planet. The lab kept working... people kept doing what they do.. the world didn't stop for them.. as it did for me.

Grampa is in his final resting place and I know he's smiling down on me from heaven.

I'm still grieving. I know it's natural. I am more sensitive to songs now that I have been. I cry so much faster than I used to.

It's a process..

Tho' I've accepted his passing.. the thought of him not being around and the hurt that causes is still fresh.

Only time can heal this wound.

I don't know of anything "light" to talk about lately. There hasn't been much "light" events in my life.. maybe there have been.. and I've just been over looking it.

I hope things look up soon. I"m tired of blogging things that are so serious and sad..

No comments: